29 Dec ERP – Event Related Potential
- Evoked Response Potential: Electric flow in the brain resulting from some external stimuli
- Event Related Potential: Electric flow in the brain resulting from some external stimuli
- Enterprise Resource Planning: An amalgam of processes often associated with financial accounting, supply, demand, manufacturing, selling and/or fulfilling in commerce.
Posts: Brain Signal Variations
An evoked potential test measures the time it takes for nerves to respond to stimulation. The size of the response is also measured. Nerves from different areas of the body may be tested. Types of responses are:
- Visual evoked response or potential (VER or VEP), which is when the eyes are stimulated by looking at a test pattern.
- Auditory brain stem evoked response or potential (ABER or ABEP), which is when hearing is stimulated by listening to a test tone.
- Somatosensory evoked response or potential (SSER or SSEP), which is when the nerves of the arms and legs are stimulated by an electrical pulse.